Friday, August 22, 2008

Mila Again, Great Again

Lindsay and I had a great meal last Thursday at Mila. I really like this place. I was going to blog about it, but Thor stole our thunder. Listen, I beat dead horses. Mila in my opinion is one of the city's best restaurants. Thats right, not best new, not best hotel restaurant, but best.

Quick Highlights:
Well made cocktails. Sweetbreads with truffled grits. A word about those. For anyone who is scared of or doesnt get either sweetbreads or truffles, try these. The aroma, taste, and texture would make even Hitler's heart melt. Get a side order of the grits. Tenderloin dishes (veal or pork). And the peanut butter cup dessert. The tasting menu (both at lunch and dinner) is a great option. Great service.

Just go already so I can shut up.

No comments: