- Martini Madness - Friends of City Park hosts this 8th annual martinipalooza at the Pavilion of Two Sisters and the Botanical Gardens. The evening features an array of martinis and eats from area restaurants with all proceeds dedicated to landscaping the area around the newly constructed Arbor Room at Popp Fountain. Tickets are $50 and can be purchased online.
- Scales & Ales - The Aquarium is not just for self serve sushi anymore. Sample wine and beer from more than 20 bars and cuisine from local restaurants. General admission tickets are $35 and can be purchased here.
- SoFAB - Join the Southern Food and Beverage Museum for its 4th Annual Gala, which this year will also be kicking off the third annual SoFAB Symposium, Hungry in the South. Specialty cocktails and wine will be poured by Glazer's and food will be provided by Bayona, Parkway Bakery, Broussard's, the American Sector, and more. Tickets for this 2 hour feast are $65 and should be purchased in advance.
- SoFAB Symposium: Hungry in the South - The title of SoFAB's third annual symposium is inspired by the USDA’s 2009 Food Insecurity Report which found that hunger is most prevalent in the southern United States. Interpreting and expanding this theme will be presenters of all stripes - academics, policy-makers, chefs , writers and food historians - who will present a broad range of panels about the history of eating in the South. Besides the keynote and panels, the symposium includes the annual Contemporary Issues in Food presentation, tastings and food demonstrations, and much more.
- Stand Up & Get Crunk - Need we say more?